Brickky

Suspending not allowed with WBK Animations

At the moment I'm struggling of executing multiple animations from various WBK mods, for the sole purpose of cinematography. I've managed to have it working fine up until now, where the _main variable from the 'XEH_preinit.sqf' files for the different animation does not animate at all, and instead receiving the "Suspending not allowed in this context" error.

The way I've done was going into the XEH_preinit files, finding the animation function that I wanted, place down 2 entities and giving them the 'main' and 'victim' variables. Then after cleaning up any comments made in the function, I change the _main=... and _victim=... to both the 'main' and 'victim' variables, so that when given to other people via composition, they can easily change the entities to the ones they want. Finally, I use the debug console ingame to execute the animation similar to that of WBK presenting some of his animations on his discord. 

After a little searching online, it somehow doesn't like the sleep commands within the animation functions, but again I've managed to do this prior to encountering this error. I've tried both in a scheduled and unscheduled environment, along with testing with both other entities and animations, with none succeeding thus far.  No differences to the modlist I was using either, so I'm a bit stumped on how this issue even began or how to resolve it. 

Edit:
Nevermind, I'm extremely stupid with all caps. Forgot to encaspulate all of it in '[]spawn { };'