Sign in to follow this  
USMCx Titus

Mods have keys not accepted by server ERROR

I have a dedicated server and we would like to run the server with only the mods that we have approved, this would be done through verifySignatures    = 2 on the servers config.

I have this option enabled and I have spent my time confirming each of the mods BIKEY files are present in the servers "keys" folder, as well as verified that each mod has the correct BIKEY and their BISIGN file.

I have ran into an issue with 4 mods, despite their keys being in the servers keys folder these mods still prevent players from joining with the "Contact an admin!" message listing the pbos that do not have an "accepted key" again their keys are in the server folder.

One of the mods is my own, each pbo in the mod has been signed with the same BIKEY, two out of the sixteen pbos present in the mod (I know that seems like a lot, they are mainly repacked mods that did not have a BIKEY) when connecting to the server say they have a key that is not accepted which is odd because every other pbo in my mod is signed with the same key and does not give an error...