Tokyonight8

Windows Server 2019. Mods not showing in game server browser.

Hi all.

I got tired of trying to run this on Ubuntu so I decided to switch hosts.

I switched to Windows Server 2019 (VPS) and did the server start according to the official instructions.

Well, no one answers my few topics, but I'm serious.

Let me describe the problem again:
My mods (cba, ace) are not showing up in the Server Browser in the game. At the same time, they are well displayed in the Arma 3 launcher.

What I noticed:

1) Vanilla mods, such as Karts, Marksmen, Helicopters, Zeus, etc., are not marked in any way on other servers. But on my server, there are red dots near them. Why is that? Of course, I can upload the DLC to the server from my Arma 3 folder and they will be green, but why are there no red/green dots on other servers at all (near vanilla mods)?

Screensho my servert:

Spoiler

3zZudlg.png

Another servers (NO DOTS NEAR VANILLA SERVERS):

Spoiler

YpgdRHw.png

2) Ok, I'm specifying mods like "-mod=@cba_a3;@ace" but they don't show up. We can see all the dumb vanilla mods, but we can't see the mods that I've been told! See screenshot

Screenshot (Only vanilla mods,hmmm... where my cba and ace mods?):

Spoiler

YdTxKJQ.png

3) Okay, out of hopelessness, I started chaotic actions and did this by accident:
"mod=@cba_a3;@ace;kart;aow;enoch;tank;tacops;orange;argo;jets;expansion;mark;heli;curator"

And you know what? I saw these two mods at the very beginning! However, half of the other mods seem to be fucking cut off! They just disappeared. 😀

Spoiler

HlVzgj3.png

arma, bruh, where my argo;jets;expansion;mark;heli;curator mods? 😀 Why only first 8?

P.S.:

1) I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT THE MODS BIKEYS
2) I know how to correctly write paths to mods in the starting parameters
3) In general, mods run well and work well too, but they are not displayed in the list of required ones (in the server browser), there are no errors in the logs
4) Yes, I tried to specify steamProtocolMaxDataSize = 8192 and 10240 and 102400 IT DOES NOT HELP

5) Yes, I tried to use Startup Parameters Config File

Does anyone know what could be causing these problems?

I've wasted so much time already and I'm running out of ideas! However, I suspect the problem is with the size of the packet that sends the mod data, but I'm not sure. Everything is fine in the launcher, the problem is only in the "Server browser" in the game.

last rtp log:

https://pastebin.com/Q2SeDQYN

Hello,

shows logs with mods: -mod=@cba_a3;@ace; 

and don't forget the ; at the end of ace