revthu

Casual International Group looking for Players/Mission Makers

Hello

I'm a Mission Maker/Zeus that started making Missions for my friends. On a good Day, we can get to 10 Players. Unfortunately, that is ONLY on a good Day. So I've decided to create a Discord Server to recruit new Players and schedule Missions. Mission Makers reading this (experienced or inexperienced, doesn't matter) are encouraged to join our Server aswell as
experienced or inexperienced Players!

Incompetence is Fine and even Funny, the game is only as serious as the Players want it to be.

So in Summary:

What is this Server about?
- This Server is a Hub for ARMA 3 Players&Mission Makers to organize and schedule ARMA 3 online Sessions.

Can i speak Chechen here?
- While we are loyal to the State of Daghestan, we would like to remind you that we are a international "Community" and therefore require you to be somewhat capable of the English language.

How international are we really?
- So international that we had to locate our Servers to Canada so that everyone has somewhat decent ping.

Is there a Command Structure?
-Not really, but if mission makers/players wish to have one, they are free to have it. Most players here are Casual and Non-Milsim

Rules?
-Be nice to people, don't post ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥. Thanks.

If this has piqued your interest, feel free to join the Discord: https://discord.gg/jKwuPspz