Nikita Ananenkov

Help with Convoy (Проблема с конвоем)

I have a convoy, when they start shooting at it, then all the cars, except for the leading one, begin to disperse. Although it is worth opening fire while maintaining the formation How to shoot?

У меня едет конвой когда по нему начинают стрелять то все автомобили, кроме головного, начинают разъезжаться. Хотя стоит открыть огонь, держать строй Как это убрать?

5 hours ago, dreadedentity said:

Как создать конвой?

I created six cars, tied 5 cars to the first one, then set the convoy in the group settings, put points and they go, but there is a problem that I described above.

So there are 2 things that could be happening here I think. One, when someone in the group detects an enemy, the group goes into "combat" mode. The squad leader might be ordering a new formation. That would be a lot more difficult if that's the case

Two, the units are breaking formation to engage targets. In this case you can use setCombatMode "YELLOW" and hopefully they will stay in formation

1 minute ago, dreadedentity said:

So there are 2 things that could be happening here I think. One, when someone in the group detects an enemy, the group goes into "combat" mode. The squad leader might be ordering a new formation. That would be a lot more difficult if that's the case

Two, the units are breaking formation to engage targets. In this case you can use setCombatMode "YELLOW" and hopefully they will stay in formation

I'm new and Arma 3 could you tell me where to put this?

2 minutes ago, Nikita Ananenkov said:

I'm new and Arma 3 could you tell me where to put this?

In the editor double click on the rectangle above your units (this is the group icon) and there should be a box that says INIT; paste this there:

this setCombatMode "YELLOW";