Sign in to follow this  
-crow-

Bd5 resistance

Martin has released his BD5 Resistance Jet. "no radio chatter" lower take off and landing speed, new engine sound,animated jet output flame and canopy, + fitted with a small cal MG Camouflage sky light blue bottom,for sky and ground cam cover. Good for recon work.

BD5Resistace.jpg

You can download it from his site or you can get it from @WAR

Hi

Guys here is the new picture of my addon BD5Resistance

and not the old prerelease picture above.

Hope you like it all the best

martin.

BD5R_thum.jpg

Sorry about the old picture Martin. I was having problems with the new one for some reason. It is a great addon. I am glad BIS released the animation information. It is being included in a lot of the newer addons that are released.

I just tried to download it, I can't sad.gif Well I got the file but there's nothing in it? This seems like a good addon, only thing is though there's only 2 of these planes in the world and only one of them flies, the other has no engine and is in a 007 showroom. If there's a problem with the file please have a look I wanna try it! biggrin.gif

Woops never mind the file problem, I got it now biggrin.gif

Make a woodland camo one too! For West as armed reconnisance with a small mg and a 14 FFAR pod tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jahve @ Feb. 20 2003,04:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Make a woodland camo one too! For West as armed reconnisance with a small mg and a 14 FFAR pod tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif LMFAO im surprised it can carry this much ammo without droping like a rock. dude this thing is mearly a hang glider with a little bitty engine. a mg yes. ffars? lol not a chance

hey i jsut did some research and noticed that the BD5 has a piston engine (aka prop) and not the jet engine. this must be the BD6

BD5.JPG

This one is based off the one in one of the Bond flicks, which did have a jet engine.

yup that was the BD6

BD5 used the piston engie (aka prop) and the BD6 used the jet engine (both could be bought and made by the consumer) aka homebuilt

Hi

martin here just to put you right the 007jet that I made is based on the model BD5 jet version that was also

used in the bond film "live and let die" there are three

versions of this model BD5 ,B ,J ,TP the J version is my jet

ok

here is the spec list from

the people that make them.

BD5 specs page

The BD5 that TOO TALL is showing is a BD-5B or TP, and if it was the jet version

it would be the BD-5J ,but the model is still a BD5

And that is why my model is called a BD5 jet.... biggrin.gif

all the best guys

martin