Sign in to follow this  
dwringer

[SP] Vybor Airbase: Stop the invasion!

Vybor Airbase: Stop the invasion!
Y1wCqX6.jpg

SITUATION
In a surprise attack, Russian forces from the northeast have captured the Pobeda dam and are expected to launch a combined assault on Vybor airbase imminently.

What they don't know is that it wasn't actually a surprise, and in preparation we've received a large shipment of AA and AT missiles along with a state-of-the-art backpack-sized UAV control terminal from the CIA (who were also kind enough to grant us the use of an MQ-9 Reaper currently flying in from the south).

An airborne platoon will also be arriving by Ghost Hawk to reinforce, but they are still a few minutes out.

MISSION
It's imperative that we knock out the incoming armor and clear the skies before our reinforcements arrive.

Your task is to take control of the MQ-9 Reaper and ensure these goals are accomplished.

EXECUTION

Activate your UAV terminal and take out the Russian armor ASAP. There are some launchers beside you that can also be used to take out enemy aircraft and vehicles.

This mission was created with the ANIMA library. I created a development overview guide to go along with an early WIP version of this mission. In it, I've tried to explain every aspect of how the triggers are used along with ANIMA, but it's still intended as a companion to actually looking at the example mission in the editor (which can be found on the ANIMA main thread).

DOWNLOAD

The mission itself can be downloaded by subscribing on the Steam workshop:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2785257319

• Like 1

Very difficult mission. Every time I can`t pass it and the invasion is successful. Is there a way to lower the difficulty level?