Sign in to follow this  
Lacene

Is Warlords Multiplayer Still Active?

Hello, I am a fairly new player of Arma 3, and I found out from somewhere - maybe here - about the free vanilla Arma 3 multiplayer servers shown on this page:

https://arma3.com/servers

I found several Warlords servers that were active - they were 44-player servers with two opposing factions that had slots for 22 players each. There was always at least one of those servers that were fairly full - there was a day or two where I tried to join, but they were full and I had to leave and try again later. I've played over 350 total hours on those Warlords servers i less than 2 months.

Now, I go to the above page, and those Warlords servers are no longer showing for me. There are smaller servers - 16 and 32 player servers, and they are off and on active.

My question is - what happened to the earlier servers? Have they been discontinued? I would like to continue playing on them, but they no longer show up on the above page? Is there another source that they would show up on? Thanks for any help.

Server name:  [ OFFICIAL ] Arma 3 Warlords by Bohemia Interactive (EU) #01
Address: 85.190.148.54:2302
Server version: 208149187
Required game version: 2.8.146373

Map: Altis
Mission: Warlords
Players: 15/52

or try this one or maybe this one in the internet section, it's not really filled yet however it's vanilla with a few extras. I like this one more. And not as in extra advantage. 

Server name: [ UNOFFICIAL ] Arma 3 Warlords+ by Bohemia Interactive (EU) #01
Address: 193.135.10.91:15226
Server version: 208149102
Required game version: 2.8.149102

Map: Tanoa
Mission: Operation ''Warlords'' (Pacific)             [Apex DLC|no Mods]
Players: 0/60