jrossi90

LAMBS Danger FSM on Dedicated Server

Sorry if this is a noob question, but I was hoping to get some advice on installing LAMBS Danger FSM on a dedicated server. I am running a Linux server, and traditionally I would copy that @Mod folder to the server directory, move some pbo's, modify the start command, and bob's your uncle. I can't seem to see any information for LAMBS Danger mod on how to get it to run on a dedicated server. Am I to package the folder(s) to a pbo and move it to the addons directory? Any help is appreciated.

3 hours ago, jrossi90 said:

Sorry if this is a noob question, but I was hoping to get some advice on installing LAMBS Danger FSM on a dedicated server. I am running a Linux server, and traditionally I would copy that @Mod folder to the server directory, move some pbo's, modify the start command, and bob's your uncle. I can't seem to see any information for LAMBS Danger mod on how to get it to run on a dedicated server. Am I to package the folder(s) to a pbo and move it to the addons directory? Any help is appreciated.

Two things here...this is not the help location and you should be asking this in the LAMBS Danger thread. There might be a little bit of a better chance of someone answering in the thread.
However I believe you have to have the mod in place in the mission file and I believe a module or at least some config work in the details before it just magically works. At least that is what I would do as a mission maker in the past.