Sign in to follow this  
BlackJaguar8888

Explain me this weird behaviour...

so i play vigor for 3 weeks now, after i started out in the beginning and then left it aside because i couldnt get comfy with it. now i really love it...

however, i know everybody has different tactics and different playstyles. but yesterday i had two similar situations. it was very late game, the airdrop was lying around and nobody touched it, radiation was on the way. so i decided to go for the airdrop and extract in the last second. but there was still one outlander camping and waiting for someone to come and get the kill. the first one did it right, he killed me in the moment when the inventory popped up, grabbed the drop and my loot and extracted in time. the other one tho was camping and i knew he was there because of the signal detector i used. but radiation was already hitting hard and making me sick. so i had to take iodine. i was waiting a bit and after i couldnt make out the camper, i went to the drop. he shot at me and then ran away. it seemed he left to make it out alive. so i went for the drop. he came back, killed me and then tried to take the airdrop. but that was so late, that he had to knew he wouldnt make it. he died right after taking the drop.

so i ask myself: what is going on with people, who had time minutes to grab the drop and leave. but instead waiting till maybe somebody would come they could kill and then losing everything? i guess they just wanna kill other players...but why playing vigor then and not battlefield?

• Like 1