Sign in to follow this  
SorcererTheCrusader

How do i replace a vehicle addon on a mod?

Hello, I have a question:

I have the FFUR 85 (2008) edition, with the patch, and i wan't to replace the M1 Abrams from FFUR to other  M1 Abrams addon. So i can play the campaing missions with this better M1 Abrams addon.

I also want to replace the Jeep from Y2K3 for a modern humwee. 

Does anyone know how to do it? I don't have a clue.

Check the FFUR modfolder "bin" directory. This should include a "ModConfig" directory, that includes the definitions for used models (e.g. CfgVehicles.hpp Mod_Vehicles.hpp)

On my installation those include the files from OFP_Default directory, where you can modify the config for the M1Abrams included in the WestVehicles.hpp

Best start with single line modifications and test it, then continue.

The Abrams may be a bit complicated, as the FFUR version includes an additional M2, that is not standard defined as the original includes Gun120 and coaxial only.

The Task to replace the humwee should be easier.

btw: Modifications based on the ECP is much easier, as it is based on BIS original models. That is what is running on my rig.

Good luck and have fun ;)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, modemmaik said:

Check the FFUR modfolder "bin" directory. This should include a "ModConfig" directory, that includes the definitions for used models (e.g. CfgVehicles.hpp Mod_Vehicles.hpp)

On my installation those include the files from OFP_Default directory, where you can modify the config for the M1Abrams included in the WestVehicles.hpp

Best start with single line modifications and test it, then continue.

The Abrams may be a bit complicated, as the FFUR version includes an additional M2, that is not standard defined as the original includes Gun120 and coaxial only.

The Task to replace the humwee should be easier.

btw: Modifications based on the ECP is much easier, as it is based on BIS original models. That is what is running on my rig.

Good luck and have fun 😉

Thank you very much for the fast answear, i will try it out and come back to you 😄

So, i tried but i still have no clue.

Is there a tutorial somewhere, on how to do that?

Do i open with notepad? I opened OFP_Default, inside FFUR bin directory, and in west vehicles there is alot of codes, but wich one i should be looking? I know i found Abrams, but what i have to change to replace this old Abrams with the new one?

And what do i do with the Abrams Addoon i want to use it? Where do i put it?

I'm totally lost XD