Innocent Bystander

Soldier request.

this looks almost like it?

Delta2thumb.jpg

Wrong camo on both packs...but thx anyway!  biggrin.gif

EDIT*

This is what the readme say:

"

M4 SOPMOD - Included in zipfile (this is an update to the marines M4 SOPMOD.

By using this, you will not be able to participate in Multiplayer games

if they do not have this file aswell.)"

Anyway that can be changed?

Looks like US Woodland to me (same as both the screens) just the photo is more "faded"

its a kind of "fall camo" with the red spots in it

looks almot like an belgian F.A.S.T. only they have P90 and five-seven's

that pic is of USMC operators. USMC operators wear woodland camo year round (except for desert camo and their new camo pattern). The camo in the pic looks identical to woodland camo. If you think differently, you need glasses, or are colorblind. So thus, the Camo on the Pic IS woodland camo. TOW and BAS both use woodland camo patterns in their mods. Thus, The camo in that pic is the same as the BAS and TOW camo.

you are wrong sir, sorry to have to say it so plainly, but its just a fact. These have been made, maybe not with the same gear, but the camo is the same.

Guest ####

I agree with Loki, the redish colour is brown. It's woodland, just faded plus the lighting in the photo is brighter that the ingame screenshots.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Innocent Bystander @ Feb. 11 2003,14:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is what the readme say:

"

M4 SOPMOD - Included in zipfile (this is an update to the marines M4 SOPMOD.

By using this, you will not be able to participate in Multiplayer games

if they do not have this file aswell.)"

Anyway that can be changed?<span id='postcolor'>

Still have this problem... i dont want to install the ranger pack if i cant play online... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Loki278912 @ Feb. 11 2003,21:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that pic is of USMC operators. USMC operators wear woodland camo year round (except for desert camo and their new camo pattern). The camo in the pic looks identical to woodland camo. If you think differently, you need glasses, or are colorblind. So thus, the Camo on the Pic IS woodland camo. TOW and BAS both use woodland camo patterns in their mods. Thus, The camo in that pic is the same as the BAS and TOW camo.

you are wrong sir, sorry to have to say it so plainly, but its just a fact. These have been made, maybe not with the same gear, but the camo is the same.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, you're kinda right, apart from the BAS Woodland looks different to the BIS Woodland (which it looks like the TOW Rangers are using)

A better pic, click for a bigger shot:

WallpaperWoodlandthumb.jpg

It seems that this one looks more like the one in that photo than the BIS Woodland

The camo in the original posters photo is US Woodland I which is the Standard issue camo for all US Forces. The Photo is of Force Recon Marines training CQB with Suppressed MP5SD6s (You will find it at official press release sites for the US Military)

The Camo textures modeled onto our BAS Rangers/Delta operators is the very same camo. Not only is it the very same camo, but we sample actual camo when making our textures.

Damocles-Ballistic Addon Studios

bas_banner.jpg

If you wash a Woodland camo BDUs enought times your going to have that kind of camo pattern, The guys problebly has washed it about 30 or 40 times (thanks too all that trainning tounge.gif) I know i have about 5 uniforms that look like that! And I get chewed out for having them look like that because for some strange reason they tend to fade out differently. Sometimes the Top will fade faster than the bottoms or vice versa tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bosniarat @ Feb. 12 2003,06:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you wash a Woodland camo BDUs enought times your going to have that kind of camo pattern, The guys problebly has washed it about 30 or 40 times (thanks too all that trainning tounge.gif) I know i have about 5 uniforms that look like that! And I get chewed out for having them look like that because for some strange reason they tend to fade out differently. Sometimes the Top will fade faster than the bottoms or vice versa tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yah I hate when that happens damn BDUs cost $60 But yah after about 20 washings they start to fade one way to stop is to wash them inside out biggrin.gif