Sign in to follow this  
bijx

Music Mod Generator for Arma 3 — Port your music into the game within minutes!

A3 Zeus Music Mod Generator v1.1.3a

59p6ibS.jpg

Welcome to the official release of the Arma 3 Zeus Music Mod Generator, a Java application that allows users to auto generate mod folder structure for custom Arma 3 music mods. Basically an automated version of Scarlet Aquiline's Custom music packs for Zeus module guide on Steam. The purpose of this mod is to allow anyone with no modding experience to quickly and easily port their favourite tracks and sound effects into the game for use in missions (i.e. with triggers) or Zeus. The program is relatively straightforward to use and will be updated periodically with new features.

I created this application to streamline and automate the process for building music mods so that anyone can create and post their own mods that add cool soundtracks to the game. As a Zeus myself, I love finding music mods that have a variety of tracks to set the tone of my mission, and hopefully this tool helps you easily create your own playlist mods.

Download

You can find the latest release on the Project Release Page.

How to Use

The program was built in Java and has a fully functioning GUI with helpful tooltips and informative feedback when interacting with it. It requires you to have Java installed on your machine which you can download from their official webpage. Once you have the program open, you can follow my comprehensive guide on the GitHub README page below:

Full Quickstart Tutorial

Video Tutorial

Planned Features

In the future I plan to implement some additional features to make the process even easier including the following items.

• Automatically determine track length/duration when a song is added to the list. This feature has been added in version 1.1.4a.
  • Import already created mods back into the tool to edit mod and add songs.
  • Built-in MP3 to OGG converter.
  • [Just an idea!!] Spotify playlist to mod generator. I know how to implement this, but the Spotify API recently underwent security changes so it may be a little annoying.

If you have any feedback, feel free to leave it in the comments here or to message me directly. I haven't tested too many use cases extensively, so if you run into a bug be sure to let me know.

Screenshots

G7WFhuV.jpg0sThzjp.jpgW4cF4zZ.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1