GimbleFIN_

How to report cheaters teaming in Solo?

And how Bohemia will deal with them?

So after hundreds of games I have to say this community is awesome! But nothing is perfect there are always few rotten egg even here 😞

So not sure about how exactly the user agreement says? But I could assume that in game you can invest also real money cheating (playing Solo as Duo) isn't ok and could lead to timed or permanent ban from game?

This kind behavior destroy the experience and there definitely should be a way to report rotten eggs. Either in game, or via some report page? At least on Xbox/PS it's very simple and easy to grap video about the situation where you can clearly see what happened where people are playing together in Solo. Sharing video with anyone is super-easy. Maybe in addition to video proof devs could check the logs about the situation in question before banning user. There also might be automatic AI-controlled tools to determine this kind of behavior in game, hope this kind of stuff is in thoughts that could be very effective.

Those who want to play "Lone wolf" I'm glad there is a change to do that. But those who try to learn the game as new players, it's very difficult even without these cheaters. Solo should be strictly and always Solo if that is what user choose to play.

top cheaters using controller mods
RussAttack

MedinaAttackBR

Zz Ozama zZ

Mit Du Chub (has several allias’s)

Actually the cheating is pretty bad with players using modded controllers or controller mod devices you can buy. Just watch some YouTube videos on this and you will know what to look for. The use target tracking (see everyone in the map) aim assist, no recoil, headshot etc. lots of vigor cheat videos online. I wanted to share a couple of the worst cheaters in game lately.