Mekrell

safe zone trigger inside damage area trigger

So i have a script for hypothermia that basically just ticks damage and sleeps so you would die after about 20 minutes and then i have another script that does the opposite and restores your health and i want to make the hypothermia trigger cover the entire AO and have these spots of triggers for the opposite effect by campfires inside the AO but i have the problem that whenever someone goes into a safe spot it works fine but when they exit it the dmg trigger doesnt reactive despite being set to repeatable

Difficult to help you without your trigger codes. Anyway, if a trigger doesn't rearm, that means the condition is still met. You should add something more for one of the trigger, like:
! triggerActivated triggerOne && cond2    as condition for triggerTwo (dmg?)

Before scripting anything, try to write on a sheet of paper, all "whatIf" and conditions. You can save time.

4 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Difficult to help you without your trigger codes. Anyway, if a trigger doesn't rearm, that means the condition is still met. You should add something more for one of the trigger, like:
! triggerActivated triggerOne && cond2    as condition for triggerTwo (dmg?)

Before scripting anything, try to write on a sheet of paper, all "whatIf" and conditions. You can save time.

Ahh okay just first of all to actually include the trigger codes and script code
https://imgur.com/a/YA4BzBT
and by cond2 do you mean the condition it would normally have?

the other trigger is basically identical except for the script it runs

I think i got it fixed by changing the condition in the dmg trigger from "this && (player in thisList)" to "!triggerActivated safe && (player in thisList)" just need to test it more
Thanks for the help Pierremgi and the helpful tip with using a sheet of paper, definitely gonna make use of that ^^