Irish93

UNSUNG ambient voices? whistle blowing 🤔😲😢

Quick question for those who play unsung a lot, now if I remember correctly the Vietcong used to blow a whistle it's really mind-boggling me because when I played Arma 3 back in 2019, and I remember simply placing down a couple of unsung units in Zeus and they were speaking shouting, singing, and when engaged they would blow a whistle I remember feeling very immersed and I was only testing the units out in Zeus... played couple days ago using unsung mod no voices... in fact, they are speaking fersi? and yes I've also placed down the rug Desai module and they speak Vietnamese now but "a lot less" hardly in fact and they no longer blow a whistle.. I'm guessing with the bravo update they have removed a lot of the ambient voices because everyone was complaining about it ruining the ambience yeah maybe for multiplayer but in single-player it's oh so stale, could anyone explain to me what's going on? and where I can download the previous versions.. I had a look on moddb but they archived the most recent versions from 2019 onwards and can't seem to find it, would be appreciated I am sure they used to blow whistles 🥴