I have some ideas that could be put into the game. Private game modes. What I was thinking is that when you have people in your party you should have the choice to play the game modes (encounter, shootout, elimination) with only the people in your party. And a trade off of this is that when you play these modes with only your friends, you won’t get rewards for it. Because then people would break the game

I actually too would like to see a private server mode but not sure if there are enough players to merit it as it would impact on loading times for activities. Still it would be nice, a private mode where you can lose whatever you bring but also can’t loot anything on the map. Problem being though what would you do on an empty unlootable map? Would need new game mechanics to keep it fresh, a dummy for fun airdrop maybe? Have all the points of interest in there but with something else inside? Weapons and gear for that session only, nothing that can be kept when you leave? Perhaps more weapons in the game can be found in this mode (private encounters) food for thought let’s try and expand on this! 

On 3/14/2021 at 7:20 AM, Matthew Aiken said:

I actually too would like to see a private server mode but not sure if there are enough players to merit it as it would impact on loading times for activities. Still it would be nice, a private mode where you can lose whatever you bring but also can’t loot anything on the map. Problem being though what would you do on an empty unlootable map? Would need new game mechanics to keep it fresh, a dummy for fun airdrop maybe? Have all the points of interest in there but with something else inside? Weapons and gear for that session only, nothing that can be kept when you leave? Perhaps more weapons in the game can be found in this mode (private encounters) food for thought let’s try and expand on this! 

For encounters what I was saying is there would still be loot on the map but you can’t bring it back to the shelter

Great ideas shared in this thread for sure 🙂 Thank you for the discussion! 🍅