Sign in to follow this  
Slicksnelson

Matchmaking thoughts/complaints

IMO the matchmaking on this game borderlines being broken. I am relatively new to the game/moderate skill level player and matchmaking “issues” have urged me to close app more than once and play something else. It’s just ridiculous you’ll have a lobby full of players like me lvl 20 to >20.. some raincoats with one gun some with nothing.. then you’ll have one or sometimes two random lvl50’s with 2,500 outlander kill badges, carrying three gold weapons(they probably have blueprints for) out here just trolling the entire lobby. Some days I can’t even play constantly losing load out after load out to these guys. Putting full mags into someone just to have them turn 180 degrees and hit my head in one bullet.. The skill level isn’t even remotely close. They’ve put all the time in and that’s great, but let’s get a more lvl/skill based matchmaking. These guys get all the loot and I see players go threat almost every game now. Hard life for a raincoat and anybody learning/trying to build really.. I’ve considered uninstalling and I’m sure I’m not the only one for this reason.

I have browsed some other posts on the forum, I don’t have time to link them, but it seems there’s more to this problem than just matchmaking.. Several moves by vigor team in their most recent updates suggest a shift from a fair free-for-all type game to a more(you guessed it) pay-to-win style game.. With valuable blueprints unavailable to new players and other items only accessible through a $20 battle pass. Giving newer players even more of a disadvantage than they were already at. Read into it more.. you’ll notice further that you won’t find any response from developers or the vigor team on this matter bc they are well aware and not do not care.

If this isn’t obvious in the fact you can’t earn crowns anymore through challenges(which mind you can only be spent on aesthetics).. then how about the fact there is barely any loot in the encounters anymore unless you spend said crowns to boost it .. On top of that to earn these crowns without spending hard earned real $$ you have to wait on a slow signal tower which takes days to build and barely produces. It’s an obvious and desperate money grab on their already small player base which will inevitably dwindle.. hope they can hear us.