Sign in to follow this  
AqueductsRCool

Failure to recover stamina - Switch

Hei BI,

Encountered a weird glitch on Switch this morning - after running to exhaustion, I only recovered 3/4 of stamina and continued the heavy breathing. This is of course frustrating as it limits the ability to sneak around.  I have a clip where I show running to full exhaustion and then only partial recovery, but I don't know how to "insert existing attachment".

This isn't a high priority, but maybe it's an easy fix.

Thanks for continuing to make Vigor as best as it can be.  I love the game, and I'm happy you're communicating openly.  Would love to see weekly updates, even if it is to say things like "we know this is a problem, but it is a low priority".  Imagine listing all the things the people have reported that you have considered valid.  Perhaps on the Vigor website home with pinned links from all social media.  You could post a board that lists known issues, priority for fixing, and updates. And you could post positive things as well.  I have read these things in the release notes and that's great, but an open and visible spot to show these things would be great.   I believe the community would really appreciate it, and that thing you said about gaining back trust would be moved forward greatly.

A happy Outlander who has to go get a ton of glass and chemicals.  See ya