Kingm4k3r1

New update no playable server?

Hi all,apologies for my first post being a rant but as the title suggests ive just updated but it wont let me poay any servers any suggestions?

It's not letting me play either on Xbox. Just waiting and hoping. Also has never let me claim the perk from xbox ultimate

Not sure but either way it will get figured out. Still sucks tho. Not sure why they couldn't have just mentioned something about downtime or what not. Positive vibes all day everyday!!!

Yeah itl get sorted quicker if its reported though, or do you think we have to wait for everyone else to update?

This is also my 1st blog. What is going on with the servers I can now not play any part of vigor at all due to the recent update this is shameful, why release an update when it doesn't allow anyone to play any maps whatsoever and how long is this going to go on its dreadful and bad for the franchise, all it keeps saying is update the game as the servers aren't compatible after they gave us an update, truly shite.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Kingm4k3r1 said:

How can i report this problem and who do i report it to?

I've looked myself and cant find anything that's why I joined the site to complain.

Same problem here. 

Can't get into a game since the update. Base works fine,  but as soon as it finds a game I get tossed out to the title screen with incompatible with game version message.

And, yeah, never received my Xbox Ultimate perks either..

The update was released by "accident" they're currently trying to get it back to season 6 but as I can't get on atm I don't know what's going on bud

Hi guys I emailed the Bohemia interactive they say they will be dealing with the problem and get back to me in a reasonable time. Still not happy though because I can not even play on any vigor zone due to this massive cock up they should give everyone of us some compensation for this 

It's a free game, don't push it too far.

And we are in Friday, guess they have families , and maybe some issues with the disease situation.

Hope they will fix it fast, maybe a golden drop for players ? 😆

Why not push it? There screw up they should compensate, my xp boosts sat doing nothing which we payed for so its not free really