Alright, Arma finally beat me. This is my first time on a forum, so i'm sorry if i'm doing anything wrong haha. 

I need help. I've been playing Arma for about 5 years now and I started making missions and scripting about two years ago so i'm not completely green, but i'm still learning for sure. Far from expert, but I have a troubleshooting problem I can't seem to figure out. A buddy of mine got a PC just so he could play Arma with my group and me. The issue is we got everything downloaded and installed, but when he went to join a mission I made on a server I hosted his game crashed with the STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error. We updated his drivers, verified his game files, and changed his game to run in 64 bit instead of the 32 bit it was running. Same issue. So I published the game to the workshop and had him host it, this time MY game crashed. For testing, I created a quick mission that only consisted of two units and made myself the zeus gamemaster, created a server, and he was able to get in fine. I was able to spawn all of the modded assets as well (we run a lot of mods). Could it be as simple as one of my mods causing a crash when the mission file is being downloaded? If so, how do I find out which one and is there a way to fix it besides removing the mod?

I also struggled with this problem after updating Arma 2.0, but I only play single mode and only have 8GB of memory. After a long time changing settings in Arma, launcher, drivers in desperation I changed the virtual memory settings in Windows to Auto for each disk and the problem disappeared.