Ishdagod

/Uninstall

Great concept, but poor execution which is most likely due to lack of developer resources. I'm tired of getting into a gunfight with someone who is behind a tree whom you can barely see, but somehow they are able to headshot you with just their elbow being visible. The shooting mechanic in this game is so poor and outdated, feels like a ps2 game if not worse lol. Also, they need to add more game modes or something and make the game more interesting. I don't see this game having a high adoption rate in it's current state.

My last gunfight was laughable, I am shooting a guy with a M16 and then he runs behind a somewhat narrow tree where I can barely see his figure but he somehow manages to kill me with a pistol. And that's after I shot him multiple times and was continuing to shoot him even as he was behind the tree.

I am uninstalling for now...

• Like 1

Hi there, sorry to hear about that. We've recently returned bullet penetration as a feature, so depending on the calibres, bullets can penetrate through certain surfaces 🙂

Aside from this, we've added many game modes since the beginning of the game - for example, Shootout or Elimination, and entering Encounters as a Lone Wolf. We hope that you return to the game in the future and give it another try. 🍅