StealthShooter99

Discord Ban

Hello! 

I just got banned from discord while discussing some features within the #offtopic-arma channel.

I said that I actually stole some of official BIS assets. Which actually is not true...
The way that I said it was somewhat in a form of provocation, but still in fact, I've not violated any EULA within my Arma experience.

To be more precise: I did used some workarounds to allow 3den to generate some "hidden"-class props on map, such as traffic signs. But as I understood, this is totally accepted.
I tried to understand if it was possible to make some changes within the authorized sphere such as retexturing, but obviously unsuccessfully due to the "native" array of tools I used...
I've NEVER done any changes to binarized files or unauthorized usage of any BIS or modder's content outside of the normal usage and never used someone else's work as my own.

I do want to learn more about the functionnality of the game, and having in mind this ban obtained the day after I joined, cuts me from having advices from a this-large community.

I do apologize for the misleading, despite the incorrect way I said it.

Discord ID: StealthShooter#1981

• Haha 1