Oldninja

Daily Challenges

Daily challenges are not refreshing. Anyone else witnessing this bug?

Hello, we are getting some reports on it - It seems that sometimes one of the challenges can get stuck and the other 2 have issues loading.

So far, the team has been investigating, and it looks like this does not affect all players, so we believe that this must have something to do with a particular challenge. Can you please share with us which challenge is stuck for you? It'll help us figure out a fix for it 🙂 

I came here to register and report this same bug, as it is very frustrating.  I have two open challenge slots, and I haven’t gotten a new challenge in those slots in 3 days.

my last challenges in those slots (slots 1 and 2 from the top) were:

build 1 shelter improvement

do 5 shooting range challenges at bronze or better

i did those 2 challenges very quickly, don’t know if that matters.

my 3rd challenge which is still active, is to loot 1000 wires.  I am about half way done it, so I am loathe to toss it out.  But if it will help me get the other challenges to work, I would.

please help!

@Eldritch-TA thank you for sharing this info - we've recently found out that deleting the challenges which are still active can solve the issue. So if you delete the 3rd challenge of looting 1000 wires, it can help solve the issue 🙂