Sign in to follow this  
stoppelhopser

Ww2 landsers final stepping forward

Stoppel, you have done it again m8, and whats the status on those russians??

tnx,

well i´m workin on the landsers with high pressure to get them done. then i´ll take care of those russians. i aimed the first russian beta for mid-february

As I always said u have supernatural texturing powers and you have done great again, Im just so greatful that your with us biggrin.gif

Hey, Stoppel, could you email Black Magic of WW2EC with details on your weapon power, unit strengths, etc.

We'd like to have it so that all the units can work together instead of some being way over-powered than others, etc.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (stoppelhopser @ Jan. 23 2003,22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tnx,

well i´m workin on the landsers with high pressure to get them done. then i´ll take care of those russians. i aimed the first russian beta for mid-february<span id='postcolor'>

Looks great...although one minor thing... it's hard to tell in that picture, but is the officer's cap shaped like the real ones worn by German officers?  I remember that the German field caps in WWII had a very unique shape to them.   At this URL below there are some excellent pics of the cap I'm talking about.

http://web2.iadfw.net/recon36/german/heer/heercaps.html

It's the M1943 Officers field cap.

M43capoff.jpeg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

This is absolutely fabulous... by the way did you ever get that bug fixed with the config no model special thingy? I cant get any units of yours to work except the machine gunner. confused.gif

hi desantnik,

think the problem is not the landsers, but the weapons. modelspecial for the m16 for example is the one with the mortar on the muzzle.

i thought i already told you, but maybe i´m mistaken. i think the problem should be solved if the configs of the mp40 and k98 are changed:

model = "DX_k98"; //already there

modelSpecial = "DX_k98";

and for the others respectively.

i am currently working on the weapon models and i´ll post new versions soon. then i´ll also take care of your prob.