handsomegenius

bench sniping auto hover is rocking

My heli rocks back and forth while in auto hover. I'm not sure why this is happening, helis in auto hover are normally very still once theyve settled but its like mine never settles. Its impossible to snipe from the bench when the heli is doing this. Heres a video of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWUTovs4uTY&feature=youtu.be

This is rather common, it happens to me from time to time and I've seen it happen to other people many, many times before.  I guess you should just learn how to hover yourself?

47 minutes ago, stanhope said:

This is rather common, it happens to me from time to time and I've seen it happen to other people many, many times before.  I guess you should just learn how to hover yourself?

I know how to fly. I want to figure out how to stop the heli from rocking because im trying to bench snipe from far away so its necessary for it to be as still as possible to not throw off the reticle. 

Im playing on two PCs at the same time to bench snipe and flying myself around. I think it may have something to do with the computer because i have yet to see this happen on my good computer. Theyre connected to the same server using the same internet. 

I thought i could find a fix because this doesnt always happen.