Synchronized

Rubberbanding Vehicles and Units in Dedicated Server

So we (40ish) people are experiencing rubberbanding, our server specs are these:

E7-4880

16GB RAM

We use a VPS because that is what we can afford and supposedly it gives us 4v Cores which should amount to at leaste 2 physical cores right?

Anyways, we also use TADST and before we had other VPS provider and it gave us no problems.

When i look at the monitoring tools from Windows it says that CPU load is over 90% give or take and RAM usage is exactly 4.2GB, i find this rather odd. But dont really have a clue as to how fix this.

In the performance TADST settings we just use default values for bandwith and such, we tried to change some to no practical effect but maybe we are too ignorant about the subject.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, this server is hosted in USA with a reseller in South America (Chile), we are one of the biggest units in the continent but it pains me specially to not be able to support it, so as i said before, any help would be really cool, or maybe hints as to what could be the real problem and some ways to check it.

Thanks in advance.