Sign in to follow this  
Shabadu

Why i've been away.

I've been hanging out in the forums over at Taldren.com because I got addicted to SFC3. I then realised that their off-topic forum was full of rascist scum.

I tried to get the measure of them but the level of ignorance over there was breath-taking.

Frankly I got fed-up with this board because most of the people posting are far too smart for me. I never have half as many facts as you guys and used to just slink out the back way whenever the going got tough.

Will have to stick around. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shabadu @ Jan. 19 2003,14:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Frankly I got fed-up with this board because most of the people posting are far too smart for me. I never have half as many  facts as you guys and used to just slink out the back way whenever the going got tough.<span id='postcolor'>

uhmmm............yeah wink.gif

could you please talk more about SFC3 that way i don't have to lock this thread. wink.gif

SFC 3...

Played it at a friends house and I dislike it. The gameplay is good though, but it doesnt give me a Star Trek feeling.

Sovereign equipped with pulse phasers... ugh.

Quantum torpedo reload of 12 seconds... ugh. And fired from a Sovereign class as well.

SFC 3 isn't Canon enough for me. ST: Bridge Commander did though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Jan. 19 2003,22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">SFC 3...

Played it at a friends house and I dislike it. The gameplay is good though, but it doesnt give me a Star Trek feeling.

Sovereign equipped with pulse phasers... ugh.

Quantum torpedo reload of 12 seconds... ugh. And fired from a Sovereign class as well.

SFC 3 isn't Canon enough for me. ST: Bridge Commander did though.<span id='postcolor'>

That all depends how u kit them out though. Sovereign doesn't come with pulse phasers as standard.

I only played a demo of BC, was a laugh though.