Sleve Dave

Testing and Dev response

Is this game just a straight cash grab? Bohemia has created a great concept with some nice features but then have it crashing. Do they test anything or have users that do it before releasing updates?

The peg leg noise that lasted weeks should never have been released to the general public. Your sniper scopes are constantly off. The M21 gets a better scope than the blue, purple, and gold snipers? When you fight close, players trade 90% of the time. The rendering is trash all around. Where is your quality control?

When will you start actually responding to your player base and caring? You know why Fortnite is dominating? Because they respond to their players and fix concerns quickly. They offer compensation when mistakes are made. Their emotes dont sound like they were recorded on an iPhone 4. They dont overcharge for items in the store. Why wont you optimize your game & make the boosting fun instead of expensive? But hey right now we spend $10 for a recolored hat...okay

• Thanks 1

You are right, my dude.

I was thinking: could it be that hard, to make the guns shoot at the point of aim? And I'm not even talking just about the scopes, some ironsights as well!

I would love to see more support on Vigor, it have so much potential in my eyes, but if the Devs and the guys in the lead at B.I. do not start something like an weekly update (or patch) schedule i do not see a very bright future for this game unfortunately.

You do know that lots of the guns are inaccurate by nature and in this game you need to crouch and prone and practice with sniper bullet drop in the firing range.

In this game long distance shooting is hard kinda like real life.   Not some cartoon fortnight.

Try running around firing a sniper rifle standing up in real life its pretty hard.

• Thanks 1

One think I admit is the battle pass seems pretty expensive and high.  20 dollars for a battle pass will turn alot of people off even though these developers deserve it.   They might wanna lower the price to 5$ each battle pass and advertise their amazing intense perma loot stealing pvp in more youtube videos because this game is REALLY fun.

• Thanks 1