Sign in to follow this  
Xaphan Misanthrop

Game Destroyer

Hey guys, hey the support team...

I have a question about the footage I'm showing here:

Do players like this always get away with this?

Do you always really go through with such a dirty game procedure? 

Or does someone say again that this is not discussed?

That it is a coincidence?

These idiots destroy the game more and more and I find it honestly more difficult with desire to play I lose more and more motivation by these monkeys honestly, it's obvious that one of the three uses the signal detector and the others hunt against super applause for it they are probably real masters who can do nothing in principle, I am now totally upset and as I said before that destroys my eighth the entire game structure look at the videos are only 2 of a maximum of 20 seconds and evaluate even name of this monkey you have directly with you!

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/misanthrop1888/video/84075871

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/misanthrop1888/video/84075856

The way I read it from other posts the problem seems to be getting worse really nice, instead of getting better it seems to me like it's getting worse with these cowardly party chat teams super, it's really perverse how much time you put into such a round one for being struck down for nothing

Hello Xaphan!

I totally agree with you: "These idiots destroy the game more and more and I find it honestly more difficult with desire to play".

There is team mode for teams.

Regards from another single survivor.

Hey, 

One can only hope that such monkeys will lose interest in the game, I honestly ask myself every time what is going on in their heads what they think when they make someone in a threesome.
Do they think to themselves: Where am I so good, or maybe: I know I am ashamed and it is uncomfortable for me? No I think such monkeys are even proud of it and celebrate themselves as they are brilliant