Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Fremantle class patrol boat + crew

832.jpg

Crew pic

New from ADF mod - they look fantastic!

I've had a few problems with AI controlling the boat, or engaging targets though...maybe someone could tell me if they have any luck wink.gif

Yes and no. There's no doubt that's a beautiful model, but compared to the existing Soviet ships she's undergunned. I think the bofors is just a little too weak, but conversely, the Miraj and the Pauk are both 'way overarmoured. When I command, I can tell the gunner to engage and he does, but if there's more than one freemantle under your command, the others don't seem to fire.

But By God, she's a beautiful ship!

Ships are good. We need more ships in OFP smile.gif

Here is the download link btw

Very nice model, the config could need some tweaking though.

Oops, forgot the link icon3.gif, thanks Denoir.

You can check out ADFs site here. They have other cool stuff in the works, and some nice downloads. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Jan. 14 2003,13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oops, forgot the link icon3.gif, thanks Denoir.

You can check out ADFs site here. They have other cool stuff in the works, and some nice downloads.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL smile.gif No problem

Very nice ship!

Very good, like a West answer to the Miraj, and Aussie to boot! Cool!

But I agree, I found it a bit fidlly to get the AI to use it properly. As commander, the driver wouldn't move where I told him, and the gunner wont fire at an enemy Miraj boat right in front of him (or any distance for that matter). Also, it seems a bit underarmoured to me.

hmmmm....  

I tried downloading it several times and it gets to 563 kb and stops, then I try to unzip it and it says the archive is corrupted...  

Are there any mirrors?  

Asmodeus

EDIT***

Well, guess the 5th time is the charm eh? lol I just got it (finally worked when I found a different source) and am gonna check it out now! wink.gif