Funzies

Playing With Crowns, disconnection, lost Crowns

To whom it may concern,

Decided to “bet” some crowns again and again got booted from the game. Connection is solid from my end, starting to think this is a ploy to buy crowns. The funny thing is, I truly enjoy this game but even the friends I play online with that I know for a fact have paid into this are losing their crowns, makes me upset. Please do something Bohemian, I’m not great at the game but when the bets on the table at least let me see the loss. 

Sincerely,

Funzies

• Thanks 1

It seems this is a common problem!

I bought the insurance for 60 Crowns a couple of times today, entered the encounter and about halfway through the game, connection to server was lost. When I returned to the Shelter I still had all of my loadout but all loot was gone and wasted my Crowns! Maybe it's time to be compensated for our losses somehow, at least until its fixed! 

I'm sure the Devs are aware of this and many other issues and will hopefully address it sooner than later. 

• Thanks 1

You wont get listened to on here, i have put same complaint in weeks ago as i have lost over 1200 crowns, weapons, ammo, loot, & no one gets back to you, just a few saying stop crying, its a free game... Not when you buy crowns & lose them its not free.....

I have emailed them on there website, & never had a reply, left posts on the official vigor xbox page & nothing back there either..

These are my letters to support and their responses....

Hei there!

I’ve been trying to contact someone who will help me with an issue I’m having with your game Vigor / Xbox. I have spent over $440+ in Crown purchases since August...I have lost a Significant amount of that in Server crashes and other issues w/the game. I contacted Xbox regarding this and expected a $199.98 refund due to Server crashes. I received the run around regarding digital purchases cannot be used and then refunded....You advertise “Insurance” to save your load out ...I have on multiple occasions lost digital currency due to Server drops, Character stuck in Terrain, Bush, Truck etc. Loss of equipment that I brought into game lobby....Only to be inserted in map with nothing...Losing almost 100 Crowns a shot....You cannot advertise “Insurance” and let the game steal my money digital or otherwise, I believe that is theft through deception...Other issues w purchases....
I purchased the Outlander Crown Pack, the Outlander Costume was glitched. When looking through Iron sites the cap visor or garb obstructs your view....What good is that if it gets me killed...Like walking around W a paper bag on my head.....Who would I knowingly purchase that? I have pictures and video of some of these events for your edification and receipts of purchases if necessary. Realistically I like this game and don’t mind supporting it, but I don’t feel as though Bohemia is supporting the people who will pay to play...It’d be different if I had spent my Crowns...but your letting this product steal my money and you don’t seem to care.

James Fratanduono

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Bohemia response:

Hello,

developers are aware of this issue and they do their best to fix it ASAP.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Dominik
Bohemia Interactive

My response:

I would like my issue with Vigor escalated to a higher level. I have spent over $440.00 US dollars on Crowns and half of it wasted on server crashes stuck in map and recently weapons I have paid Insurance on disappearing out of my inventory...Today a VSS I only had 2  of disappeared...after dying and paying 60 crown.... hence me paying for it not to ...I want something done ...Or I will complain to my CC company who will gladly refund my money.

I have contacted Xbox 2x regarding the issue...I’ll give it a week and see.....

• Thanks 1

I love the game but a company that doesn't listen to their community is trash. How hard is it for then to give away crowns that were already purchased and lost and it's their fault. We chose to support vigor. We get nothing in return because game is free. You are basically just donating money to them because your crowns get lost anyways. I'd rather buy the game and not have to worry about this crap.