Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

When a kill isn't a kill

If we are to have statistics in the future, then a certain problem needs to be fixed.

I've mentioned in an earlier post about being 'killed' by another outlander', when in fact he only winged me, and I actually killed myself through fall damage later into the encounter.

Today I was shot at by another outlander' who missed with several rounds. I successfully evaded him and continued the encounter.

However, Iater into the encounter I got myself stuck in a rock ledge! Unable to extract myself I was eventually killed by the radiation cloud. On my death, I was immediately informed that some outlander', whose name I forget, had killed me!!

I was then offered the opportunity to spectate him as he left the map at the opposite end to me. 

I can only imagine the guy I was watching was the same outlander' who shot at me. As he missed, how on earth can he be credited with a kill?

As I mentioned earlier in the post, if we are to eventually have statistics that includes kills, then they will be inaccurate if this issue is not corrected.