Sign in to follow this  
OhGZigZag

Server Crashes Xbox1

New to the game. I've tried to play 2 games and its disconnected me both times? Before I try and invest my time in this game does it crash a lot?

Hi zigzag,

Unfortunately there does appear to be regional issues with server stability. I have been lucky so far and only suffered very limited disconnects. If you read other posts on the subject you will see that a number of outlanders have suffered more frequent disconnects, including actual cash losses by being disconnected after committing crowns to boost an encounter.

I have faith that outlanders in this position will ultimately be compensated in some way.

The message is, play on and enjoy.

Yeah, what ninja said. 

It may be a coincidence, but almost every time i've put crowns into a match, it seems, I lose connection. Also there are a number of hit box and weapon auto firing glitches in this early stage. My advice is go out, hunt for resources and use the cheapest weapons you feel comfortable losing before you start dropping real cash or using hard to find weapons. The Thompson is a really good common weapon to utilize, and if you play enough to cover the cost of crafting, the Suomi is OP in its current state. It is however a "green" weapon, so a little bit more costly to craft if you need to replace it.