pettka

Changelog 1.0.44422

EEQfZG0WkAI_c_h?format=jpg&name=medium

Added: Challenges now ignore other tiers of currently assigned challenges when assigning a new challenge

Changed: Character shown in the reward screen was low detailed
Changed: Content of combination lock box content
Changed: Updated translation files for Spanish and Italian
Changed: Outlander Uniform fixed for Lobby and Reward Screen

Fixed: It was not possible to deconstruct more than 1 Consumable at a time
Fixed: Weapons correctly centered in aiming down the sights
Fixed: Challenge Manager had a tendency to give daily challenges of the same category during reset, ie. when looking for the least recently used category, it was only factoring in completed challenges, not currently active ones.
Fixed: Number of friends shown in the leaderboard
Fixed: UI & preview updated on customization loaded
Fixed: When you open menu just before the wipe reward screen is shown, you will be stuck
Fixed: Proximity-triggered events (airdrop, antenna, barred vault, comm station, exit area) should now be triggered only by the local player, not by any player
Fixed: Threat based challenge condition to correctly respond to killing and becoming a threat
Fixed: It now takes 4 kills to become a threat, not just one
Fixed: Challenges in duo modes now properly count their progression
Fixed: Challenges to extract wit some items didn't count properly
Fixed: Item Deconstruct challenges were tracking item crafting instead of deconstruction
Fixed: Game mode description is now properly localized to client language
Fixed: Extracting with an item challenges now accounts for matches where the player dies with insurance
Fixed: Comm Station Challenge now takes into account any interaction with a comm station
Fixed: Ambient sound of Comm Station is now properly started/stopped as appropriate.

Tweaked: SnowForest map fog density

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Boa noite e o servidor que você não pode jogar partidas rápido, o jogo fecha sozinho e você perde sua munição de armas, itens de cura, quando você resolverá esse problema?

Edited by JOEDSON

On 9/12/2019 at 12:56 AM, pettka said:

EEQfZG0WkAI_c_h?format=jpg&name=medium

Added: Challenges now ignore other tiers of currently assigned challenges when assigning a new challenge

Changed: Character shown in the reward screen was low detailed
Changed: Content of combination lock box content
Changed: Updated translation files for Spanish and Italian
Changed: Outlander Uniform fixed for Lobby and Reward Screen

Fixed: It was not possible to deconstruct more than 1 Consumable at a time
Fixed: Weapons correctly centered in aiming down the sights
Fixed: Challenge Manager had a tendency to give daily challenges of the same category during reset, ie. when looking for the least recently used category, it was only factoring in completed challenges, not currently active ones.
Fixed: Number of friends shown in the leaderboard
Fixed: UI & preview updated on customization loaded
Fixed: When you open menu just before the wipe reward screen is shown, you will be stuck
Fixed: Proximity-triggered events (airdrop, antenna, barred vault, comm station, exit area) should now be triggered only by the local player, not by any player
Fixed: Threat based challenge condition to correctly respond to killing and becoming a threat
Fixed: It now takes 4 kills to become a threat, not just one
Fixed: Challenges in duo modes now properly count their progression
Fixed: Challenges to extract wit some items didn't count properly
Fixed: Item Deconstruct challenges were tracking item crafting instead of deconstruction
Fixed: Game mode description is now properly localized to client language
Fixed: Extracting with an item challenges now accounts for matches where the player dies with insurance
Fixed: Comm Station Challenge now takes into account any interaction with a comm station
Fixed: Ambient sound of Comm Station is now properly started/stopped as appropriate.

Tweaked: SnowForest map fog density

I'm having issues with automatic weapons, when I single fire on auto the gun will get stuck as if the trigger was being pulled. As well as many server connection losses. Please, I'm loving this game, just porfavor fix and tweak to make this game so much better than it already is. Thank you for your time

I hope I spark some change

Oh yea making consumables to fast as well would disconnect me from the service and make me re-enter the game from the start screen