LyrikalD

Forced Spectate

This just a suggestion, opinion and something I would like to discuss and get your(The Community) views on.

So after you've been killed(solo) in an encounter you are forced to spectate your killer before you can be allowed to the rewards screen and then to back out.

I personally dont mind spectating, some of the time. Only to see either where they are or how they react to the guy they didnt know about.

Most of the time however I would like to go straight back from death to rewards to home. In duo I can understand the need for you to spectate as your teammate may be alive but ive been confused when i end up spectating his killer (not knowing we died same time) and it says "spectating (insert friends name)".

Would it be possible (if wanted by others) to have the forced spectate only on to your teammates and have the option to spectate as well as going to rewards screen first if you AND your teamate are dead.

That would also take away the confusion of whether ir not youre spectating your teammate or their killer? 

Thats just my thoughts and views i know not too many engage on this forum but regardless i would like to hear opinions from you guys 🙂

I feel pretty much the same. A choice would be good.

I also had a strange experience re getting killed in one encounter.

I was hit a number of times but managed to evade the outlander' who shot me. On my way to the exit I died from fall damage. It then reported that I was killed by the outlander' who shot me initially! And I began to spectate him.

If we're going to introduce statistics, which will no doubt include kills, then that's a kill to a guy who didn't actually kill me!

On 9/8/2019 at 8:07 AM, Oldninja said:

I feel pretty much the same. A choice would be good.

I also had a strange experience re getting killed in one encounter.

I was hit a number of times but managed to evade the outlander' who shot me. On my way to the exit I died from fall damage. It then reported that I was killed by the outlander' who shot me initially! And I began to spectate him.

If we're going to introduce statistics, which will no doubt include kills, then that's a kill to a guy who didn't actually kill me!

Thanks for responding, thats wierd ive never had that exact case but I can definitely see it happen. I know compared to other "issues" its more of a quality of life update but im feeling hopeful for this game 🙂

On a side note Oldninja, would I be right in assuming youve played this in xbox for a while? If so can you tell me what the SVD looking gun on the loading screen is and why we dont have it in game? I thought it was the VSS cos of the stock but theres no suppressor...