Sign in to follow this  
Recipient

One trigger activates another?

I'm back again.

How exactly do you get a trigger to activate when two other triggers were previously activated? I cannot get all three triggers that I set up to synchronize each other.

What I want: To get an infantry squad to board a truck when two tank columns pass by a certain spot.

Recipient

This has been asked a lot before. But simply, you don't need two triggers. Just make one:

Set it to east activation

no condition

on activation, group1 get(or movein?)incargo truck1

Place the trigger where your tanks roll through. When they pass, the squads get into the truck.

If you are still interested in testing if prior triggers have been activated in order to set off another trigger you could try the following:

Trigger 1:

On activation: A=true

Trigger 2:

On activation: B=true

Trigger 3 (the one you want to happen after 1 and 2 are activated):

Condition: A AND B

I think that is how it works but I'm away from my OFP computer so I can't check right now. If I'm wrong someone please correct me. smile.gif

You can also do this with a game logic unit

Create a game logic unit.

give the game logic unit 2 AND waypoints

Create trigger 1

Tanks1 pass point 1

Create trigger 2

Tanks2 pass point 2

Synchronize trigger 1 and trigger 2 with the first waypoint of the game logic unit Create also a third trigger which will be activated by a game logic unit with the second game logic waypoint in the activation field of the trigger. Synchronize the third trigger (activated by the gamelogic unit) with the getin waypoint of infsntry squad