Josh Eads

"Core" and "hardcore" modes??

Here's a crazy idea for down the road. Maybe make two different difficulties? I would say the game now is more on the hardcore mode with how hard it is to aim and actually stay on target. So maybe the biggest difference between the two modes would be the "core mode" would have some aim assist and less recoil? "Hardcore" would remain with zero aim assist and keep this crazy amount of recoil the game currently has. Of course you could brainstorm and add other aspects to separate the two. This is probably a long shot but if there is always only going to be one difficulty setting then for the love of mankind please lower recoil for most weapons!! I understand if it's a really high caliber gun then it needs to have high recoil. But it is so hard to control wepons and aim. Please make more user friendly and this game will be a slam dunk. However if lots and lots of people love the gunplay how it is. Then maybe keep this build as a hard core mode and make a core mode with some slight aim assist and a LOT less recoil. I am looking forward to the full release of this game. Also here lately I can't even get full match in with out "lost connection to server" smh so frustrating I just want to loot crates! lol