Sign in to follow this  
Zezno

Things That Should Be Added To The Game To Improve It.

I've played Vigor for a few days now and there are a couple of things that I think should be added to the game, and quite frank am surprised weren't in the game at launch.

- Ability to join someone else's Shelter. I'm honestly surprised this isn't in the game at launch. You have all of these upgrades to the Shelter, and only 'you' can see them.

- Ability to revive teammates during a team game if they die. Dying all of a sudden, and then losing everything you loot and brought with you 'sucks', now you just have to wait and watch your teammate for however long. Giving the ability to use a "Revive Item" (Defibrillator I would assume) would give you that chance to get your stuff back and put you back in the game.

-Slightly more increased movement speed when hip-firing. I feel like hip-firing in this game is somewhat pointless, you move at the same speed as ADS. So, whats the point in hip-firing if your accuracy is worse and you move at the same speed while ADS. The increased speed would give you more mobility while having less accuracy, to give balance.

- Add Throwable equipment. Smoke Grenades, Gas Grenades, Frag Grenades, Proximity Mines, Caltrops, Tripwires, etc. General throwables in most shooters, to give an option to combat scenarios.

(Edit): - Add the name of the currently equipped weapon near the ammo display. Once again this seems like something that should be in the base game at launch. This will help people know what is currently equipped so they don't confuse there weapons. ex. All three Pistols have 8 round magazine, if I swapped to different weapon I wouldn't know what it is right away, I would then have to wait for your character to pull out the weapon to see it, which could be life or death in some cases. Ya know.

These are just some of some ideas I think would help improve Vigor. ☺️

1 hour ago, Zezno said:

Hit Markers. I want to know if i'm landing shoots on an enemy or not. Every shooter needs Hit Markers in my opinion. This game has one Hit Marker and its for the kill (which is a red Hit Marker) which you don't really need anyways because it is obvious when you kill someone for the most part. Just please add Hit Markers.

I'm not sure what you mean about no hit markers, i get hit markers all the time, i like the headshot one, gives me a little bit of joy everytime.

I would be supportive of a short duration smoke grenade (maybe), to help get out of the barred building with the safe contents.

But nothing else by way of throwables. If you want to 'stand off' and kill other outlanders, get in cover and use a sniper rifle.