There was this dude, who would instantly lock on to you from afar and barely miss. Laying down in a bush he instantly started shooting at me from the helicopter to another mountain. Dude only got headshots.

M21SaidExcuseMe.

100% using some bot to see where you are and some sort of aim bot. No matter where you peaked on a mountain he would shot immediately even if you are laying down not peaking he magically shots right over you without fail.

Interesting experience you report. I shall see if this happens to me at any point.

Was your experience map specific?

• Like 1

It was on fjellkanten, I still have no clue how he always knew where I was laying down. I could even aim at him from the spots and he is shotting right over me 😛

I'm guessing he's found a pretty good sniping place with good views over a wide area.

Adding to that if he's completely prone there is very little sight movement when aiming.

I wouldn't even know how you could integrate an aim bot into the game. But not saying it can't be done.

No I was on the high ground he was down below. He didn’t have aim bot. But he had something to always see where you were or something. Cause I was laying down on the hill behind rocks and he managed to always shot just over my head despite me not being in view at all.

Sounds suspicious. I mentioned in a much earlier post about the possibility of the Devs putting the occasional 'super outlander' into encounters, to test future enhancements. That was based on my experience of emptying a full clip into a target, only for the target outlander' to aim and take me out with one round. 

Maybe a possible explanation?

Not necessarily ethical to run tests in the live environment, but maybe the only way to properly test some of the things their considering.