CaixaDeRemedio

Bug Reporting (Indestructible Enemies)

Bug Reporting (Indestructible Enemies)
Yesterday I was playing Vigor with a friend, It was my first time playing DUO and the experience was terrible. We tried to play 3 matches but we all had the same problem, the other players didn't get damage from our weapons. I am content creator and all matches (match attempt) have been recorded.
It is very complicated to defend the game Vigor, and it is almost impossible to create a community for the game if all the few I know complain about the same problem. This friend of mine said he played Vigor for a while and said he always had this defect.
I would like the positioning of the developer company because I am creating weekly videos talking about the game and it is very difficult to argue in favor of the game with a defect of your enemies become indestructible and at the end of each game, you lose all the loot and their weapons, knowing who hit the shots but did no damage.

I have a video on my Xbox of putting 120 bullets into someone with the ADR and only 3 hit it's the sever being confused or lagging I believe so

😏I've played Vigor for long time. And through the changes things have changed for the better. I believethat close range attacks are buggy because of how close you are to someone or another object in the game environment. Found that if you lay down to take shots and use third person aim, the cross hair is full connected and makes ranged and up close shots more accurate. Try shooting from farther away and change you side your leaning to shot from. Its RB for xbox one. Hopefully that helps. I enjoy this game and appreciate the work thats gone in since day one. Bohemia also has DayZ out which i also got last year and played. Both of these games has inspired great fun and at times great pain. Mostly when you lose all your loot or in your case have invalid deaths :(  but todays update should be pretty good I'm hoping . Maxed out my shelter already week ago, rank 39 on donation box. See everyone at the loot crate ;) Have a most excellent day. Good luck and happy shooting.  TBDUBL3(xboxgt)