CYRODIILIAN

Buldozer's Environment Editor not working

Hi there,

THE PROBLEM:

i've encountered a particularly strange problem (for the first time after 17 years of modding in OFP, Arma, Arma 2, Arma 3) in the Object Builder under VIEW -> VIEWERS -> BULDOZER -> ENVIRONMENT EDITOR

--> I can only change OVERCAST and FOG , APP is constantly applied and the adjuster is always jumping to the far right (the value is -2303), same with TIME OF DAY the adjuster is instantly jumping to the far right and no matter what time value i enter, nothing changes. ALSO, once i try to change APP or TOD the actual 3d viewer is flashing madly like a strobe light (pitch black to extremely bright) until i restart the viewer.

qjR1Lxx.jpg

THE SITUATION:

- Arma 3 Apex has been just installed (no mods) (with the latest update) on this new computer

- Arma 3 Tools have been freshly installed (and reinstalled because of this issue, without any sign of success).

- latest graphic drivers applied

- i've tried numerous .p3ds ... the problem occurs everywhere.

- i've tried every possible variant in the BULDOZER CONFIGURATOR... without success

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K, 8x 3.6GHz, 12MB L3 Cache
MBO: ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING, Intel Z390, So. 1151
GRA: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080, 8GB (ASUS ROG-STRIX RTX2080-O8G-GAMING)
RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000, Corsair Vengeance LPX black, Rev S
HDD: 6TB Seagate IronWolf NAS, SATA3, 7200RPM (ST6000VN0033)

THE SOLUTION (???):

I've spent countless hours in Oxygen2 & Object Builder, often used the Environment Editor to get different lighting and never had this kind of issue before. I would be very grateful for any suggestions 🙂