The_Nephilim1

Upon Creating host my PC CTD's

Hey Guys,

I am having a CTD when I try and create a Host server for Arma 3. I go and press host server and the PC Freezez and eventually CTD's on me.. I am able to host through the editor which is weird.

here are my PC SPecs:

1. intel i5 7600K

2. Asus 1080GTX

3. MSI Z270 SLI

4. Corsair Vengance 16GB Ram

5. Win 10 64bit..

my motherboard drivers are the most recent and this is a fresh install of Win 10. here are my logs for Arma there are 3 files in the Zipped file.. maybe it can reveal what is going on..

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgDOJnMP-19IhYp2ClchCGGPwe-kTA

OK I think I narrowed it down to 2 mods causing my issue, the 2 mods are CBA_A3 and MCC 4.. now MCC4 was updated back in Jan 2019, and CBA was last updated in march..

Now this is only on my system my friend has the same mods and he is able to host no problems.. so there is something on my system conflicting with those 2 mods to make me not able to host.. I will look forward to hopefully somebody can tell me what else I can do to resolve or help troubleshoot this problem..

I just reinstalled drivers for my network card and where updated ones but that did not fix it.. I also want to say it is not heat related as my CPU and GPU work fine and do not get overheated..

Not sure what is going on but maybe the log file will reveal something, I had looked at the .rtp one but did not see anything more or less did not understand the data in there ;) 

Hi, I recently had a CTD issue, even had to email Bohemas customer support which warrants the product / or gives you a refund if necessary. They work to solve 99% of crashes and do a damn good job as I understand it.

I solved it myself by uninstalling Arma 3 completely, then reinstalling. Note with Windows 10 a restart isn't required.

Did you try this also? Just putting it out there as this took me over one day to fix and it was very simple.