Sign in to follow this  
stoppelhopser

Ww2 russian infantry

Thumbs up!

I wont comment other than that as I'm sure you know of anything that needs fixing for the most part.

But I'm available for beta testing if needed at some point.

smile.gif

Pretty sweet. Eastern front here we come! I wish we could do trenches though... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ Jan. 15 2003,05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">THis is from the ww1 mod...

http://members.lycos.nl/nomansland/pics/trenchbuild4.jpg

http://members.lycos.nl/nomansland/pics/trenchbuild1.jpg

So, it does seem possible.<span id='postcolor'>

As always, I'll believe it when I see it in the game (or maybe some video of it). If they truly pulled it off, then it would be a HUGE revolution in the game as it would really allow for a radically different type of combat (trench warfare) and create some really interesting defensive strategies... that is of coarse if they can overcome clipping problems.

There already are above ground trenches that work fairly well. It's basically long slopes that match the terrain but with the middle opened to form a trench.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

2 DimaS

SU-76<i> not M,

but thanks for the plan view, maybe I'll do an M sometime smile.gif

to Desantnik

mozech otpravlat perevod zamechanii dlja Stoppel

ego adress yze y tebja est

Ya otpravlu sevodnya esli u mena internet budet rabotat. On seravno ni chevo ne bydet delat do 21 chesla. Nu perevod u nevo budet sevodno smile.gif

To be honest, if you guys are going to turn the thread into Russian posts only, it kind of kills posting on the topic for others

. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ Jan. 18 2003,21:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To be honest, if you guys are going to turn the thread into Russian posts only, it kind of kills posting on the topic for others

. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I agree...if you use Russian at least please post a rough translation for others to read.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ Jan. 15 2003,15:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ Jan. 15 2003,05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">THis is from the ww1 mod...

http://members.lycos.nl/nomansland/pics/trenchbuild4.jpg

http://members.lycos.nl/nomansland/pics/trenchbuild1.jpg

So, it does seem possible.<span id='postcolor'>

As always, I'll believe it when I see it in the game (or maybe some video of it).   If they truly pulled it off, then it would be a HUGE revolution in the game as it would really allow for a radically different type of combat (trench warfare) and create some really interesting defensive strategies... that is of coarse if they can overcome clipping problems.  

There already are above ground trenches that work fairly well.  It's basically long slopes that match the terrain but with the middle opened to form a trench.  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD><span id='postcolor'>

It wouldnt really be a revolution cause ofp-fortress has done it aaages ago.

hey sorry guys... It is easier for us to use Russan but for you guys I ll make translation from now on...

The past remarks were about mailing the traslated docs to Stopplehopser but the inability to find his e-mail address. Now I did get his e-mail address but am having trouble sending the documents. Faulty connection or something.

wink.gif

DimaS

Vse Sdelano - ya poslal document.

Everythings ready I sent document.

Its out of my hands now and lets hope Stoplehopser gets his exams done successfully. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pzvg @ Jan. 15 2003,20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2 DimaS

SU-76<i> not M,

but thanks for the plan view, maybe I'll do an M sometime smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I have photos of SU-76. I make it in Museum of Artillery in Saint-Petersburg last day.

If you want, i can send you on e-mail.

I think, DimaS AKA Motostrelock can take your mail to me..