Sign in to follow this  
LegionnaireDan

Ancien membre du Royal 22e Régiment et de la communauté francophone ---- Appel aux armes

I would like to let the Canadian and European Francophone community know that I would be interested in forming a realistic virtual military unit under Arma 3. Former member of the Canadian Armed Forces (2R22R) and the French Foreign Legion (2nd REP).

I'm not one of the most experienced to keep a server and a chat site for the future virtual unit but I'm anxious to learn the basics, if someone joins the unit and want to introduce me to this brand new concept for me.

If interested leave a message here, Discord to: Legion#3754

Thank you for reading me and looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield very soon

Legion

* I remember *
* Legio Patria Nostra *

Spoiler

Salut a tous,

J'aimerais faire savoir à la communauté francophone Canadienne et Européenne que je serais intéressé a former une unité militaire virtuelle réaliste sous Arma 3. Ancien membre des Forces Armées Canadienne ( 2R22R ) et de la Légion Étrangère Française ( 2e REP ).

Je ne suis pas un des plus expérimenté pour tenir un serveur et un site de chat pour la future unité virtuelle mais je suis anxieux d'en apprendre les rudiments, si quelqu'un se greffe à l'unité et veux m'initier à ce concept tout nouveau pour moi.  

Si intéressé laisser un moi un message ici, Discord à: Legion#3754 

Merci de m'avoir lu et au plaisir de vous revoir sur le champ de bataille très bientôt

Legion

* Je me Souviens *
* Legio Patria Nostra *

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
English Only. One free translation.