Sign in to follow this  
VancouverCanada

Numerous times, my character fails to shoot, or there is shooting lag

Some really weird shooting lag, where either my gun won't fire.. or it is firing but appears to not be firing.. Very annoying bug. There was been times where my gun will just not shoot. And then there is times where my gun isn't shooting, but I am getting hitting markers on enemy.

It's gotten my killed numerous times. very bad bug.

It's bad enough how there is a delay to hip fire. way too long.

Confirmed the hip fire is f'd in this game.

First of all, the delay is too much. sorry, but it does not take that long to snap your gun to firing position.

Secondly, the delay comes back between bursts of fire - like wtf. no. just no. After I've fired once, my Gun should stay in firing position for at least 10 seconds or... like 30 seconds. It's annoying af. 

You put all these things together, + lag, + shooting lag +, etc. it's not fun....

WHY IS MY GUN NOT SHOOTING! AHHHHH

some weird stuff going on here with the code. I've always had positional advantage on these players as well, and then all of sudden my gun isn't shooting right.... GREAT. I won't be playing this game for long is this stays like this. really sluggish gun play, i don't know how to explain it other than I have. Sluggish, choppy, inconsistent, erratic, suddenly can lo longer shoot gun play.

btw, it's not just me, because I play Ghost Recon which has the exact same 3rd person/over-the-should aim/1st person aim game mechanics, and it's not this choppy and erratic. They even have the 3rd person hipfire delay as well... it's just a lot smoother in that game.