Loganizal8077

Shelter reset?

Hi,

So last night, December 9th, logged out of the game to watch some tv.  Went to bed, and woke up looking forward to a new map. I’ve just bought the game yesterday. It’s beautifullt detailed, fresh twist on a shoot and loot, with rpg aspects (shelter building). What I did not expect was to log in and my shelter is back at level 1, with no hard earned loot and no weapons at all. 

Now I understand that the game is in preview or alpha maybe?, but to not have the servers save my progress is disconcerting. While my shelter was still relatively low level, being only at level 4, and by no means will this prevent me from scavenging my way back up, it is very frustrating that the effort i put into the game yesterday was gone today. Has anyone else experienced this issue. Is this the normalcy of the game. Daily resets on your shelter to be expected?  

Thanks for any info or explanation, and hope to see you all in my crosshairs soon. 

Best regards,

Loganizal

Edit:  

After logging out and back in 2 times everything has returned to normal now. Shelter has returned to level 4. Seems it’s fixed itself somehow. Still ma6 should be looked into as a possible bug. Could be very frustrating for new players with no patience. 

Loganizal