Sign in to follow this  
edjof17

Is anyone really having fun?

Run like a bitch in steal the car or just die tell it starts you closest to it. Nah best way is to move trough bulidings to cover your self and take them down one at a time.

The crouch key (Q) is the key to the game. Get behind a ridge, pop up draw a bead, pop down. MOVE. Pop up shoot pop down MOVE. Nearly impossible to get you. Basically become good with the iron sights and u can single shot everything 100% accuracte. Give each person 3 and if u see blood give him 3 more then displace. If u dont see blood move for another shot. NEVER just lie down and start shoting at a squad. SINGLE SHOT 100+M, BURST 20-100M, FULL AUTO 0-20M. If you want to avoid getting hit dive into a bush then MOVE using the cover of the bush to conceal ur movements.

actually, there are several places and routines you can take advantage of in that mission. almost fail proof. won't discuss it here since it kind spoils it. wink.gif

When i opened up the mission in the editor, i found out that there are multiple endings so i checked it out, i destroyed the UAZ and took the tracktor... then the officer in Dourdan was like : "What the? well atleast you made it back in one piece". He had a funny look on his face hehe. And i saw that building there too, didn't know they had that building in there, It's also in LePort. Guess i havn't been playing on Malden that much. Sry about that m8 wink.gif

Btw has anyone showed the position of the person in the Resistance campaign when lined up waiting for the bullet? You get to play on the russian side..... won't tell you more, so go check it out if you want to see it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Knight @ Jan. 03 2003,05:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When i opened up the mission in the editor, i found out that

Btw has anyone showed the position of the person in the Resistance campaign when lined up waiting for the bullet? You get to play on the russian side..... won't tell you more, so go check it out if you want to see it<span id='postcolor'>

I think most of us has tried that biggrin.giftounge.gif

yeah thats wot i did first time I tried it.

I don't want to help some miserable peasants who don't want to admit that their island is under the control of the GLORIOUS RUSSIAN NATION! MOTHER RUSSIA!

hehe, i liked the execution at the end thou, i think it's the mission after contact, man i love this campaign, it's the best so far! I hope they will make another one in their future projects. Just take your time and pick up all the good weapons after each battle, at the end i had so much weapons that i could of supplied the whole russian military lol, Sniper Rifles are your best friend, I remember one of the last missions - I gave everyone (all Experts) a sniper rifle and it was like target practice. Well it was like 10 expert snipers against some 50 russians and we killed them so fast that they didn't even find out where we were. Really easy. Also I find myself on some missions only using 2-3 guys(Experts) from my squad, I give them all HK's or Bizons and some Laws, Then we became a spec ops group for a mission. This is good on some of the missions that require a little steath.... (and just leave the rest of the squad behind or bring them in to pick up all the weapons after you guys done your work) I even used some of the new guys to carry extra Laws for me and then when i needed some i just told him to drop it, It worked good, Then later when he became an expert i just let him use it. There are alot of ways to make the game more fun and easy, but you have to be patient.