Keon Disaster

Activate Trigger over Task Status on Players

Hey Guys,

i'm absolutely new to trying me out in the 3d editor. My plan is to create a convoy which is going to move when a trigger got activated. This trigger should going activated when players got assigned a specific task.

For Example:

Squad getting the task after finished the old one (working until here) - and when they got the new task, the convoy should start his way. (not working)

Actually i already have a working convoy on no condition. Also the task is created as default status "assigned". Its a subsequent task. Would be nice to get some help :)

Best Regards

I've already done with just a trigger in the zone, where the mission should be - if bluefor going in, the trigger activating the waypoint and the convoy is starting. For the first, its enough. But in future it should start, when they finished the old one.

28 minutes ago, Keon Disaster said:

Hey Guys,

i'm absolutely new to trying me out in the 3d editor. My plan is to create a convoy which is going to move when a trigger got activated. This trigger should going activated when players got assigned a specific task.

For Example:

Squad getting the task after finished the old one (working until here) - and when they got the new task, the convoy should start his way. (not working)

Actually i already have a working convoy on no condition. Also the task is created as default status "assigned". Its a subsequent task. Would be nice to get some help :)

Best Regards

The simplest  way if you're not familiar with scripting: make your task "created" (editor). Use the trigger (or condition) which shifts the previous task to "succeeded" or "failed" for shifting it to "assigned" (and complete the first waypoint of your convoy). Don't worry about the number of triggers or task state modules in you scenario. If you link them in a logical way, that works.

• Thanks 1