Sign in to follow this  
BBSmith

Unit moves 1ce trig is avitivated

Ok, i am making a line up of personal missions, I spare the embarresment of giving them to a website.  But My question is:

Ok, I make a bunch of action happen, and once I make the triggers to activate once all the enemys are dead. I want a bunch more enmys to come in. They can only arrive after the battle is over. I have Triggers that ativate once the enemys in the area are takin out.

I only understand Synchronize for making men get out of a transport vehical. But other than that, i have no idea what Synchronizing is. I need step-by-step instructions on how to make enemy (or friendly, preferable enemy) reinforcements.  

thank you.

xmas.gif

Make 1st waypoint (move) for reinforcements under their feet and synchronize it with trigger that is activated after all enemies in your sector are dead.

Synchronize means that you click on synchronize button (on top of screen (shortcut key F5)) and then click on the trigger, hold the mouse button and drag line to specified waypoint, there release the mouse button. That waypoint lets pass units go through itself after synchronized trigger is activated.